Welcome to AFCS Salesforce!
Hiring Managers are responsible for selecting Candidates to fill specific jobs.
As a Hiring Manager, what can I do within Salesforce?
- Review Candidates in Job Application Tab – See a list of applicants that have been reviewed by a recruiter and assigned to you in response to your request
- Add notes on interviews and other interactions
- Reject or approve Candidates
- Receive email updates from Salesforce at three steps of the process
- When an applicant is moved to Hiring Manager Evaluation
- Selected for Offer
What follows is a step-by-step guide for Hiring Managers of the process they must complete to fill a job using AFCS Salesforce.
For clarity, the steps that initiate the Salesforce process and conclude the hiring action are also included.
You will note that throughout this document are highlighted terms. These will take you to a new screen where you can explore the issue, task, or action in more depth.